- All products are added to your cart.
Mandevilla Scarlett Red Tower Gift
With the Mandevilla you give the ideal gift. You can enjoy this gift for months. Until the first frost, the Mandevilla will continue to give flowers. The recipient will be grateful for months.
The plant comes with a postcard of your choice. We will write the text you want to send to the recipient by hand on the card. This makes the remote gift very personal.
The Mandevilla Sundaville Scarlett Red is a Mediterranean plant with lush trumpet-shaped flowers, suitable for your balcony or terrace. The plant radiates from early spring through late autumn with non-stop flowering and growth. It also gives a nice effect to plant several Sundaville's together.
- The total height of the plant with pot is approximately 55 cm
- The height of the pot is 13 cm
- The diameter of the pot is 17 cm
- The plant has a minimum of 8 flower buds
Content of the box
- A plastic pot, easy to re-use
- The plant is equipped with a plant label with nursing tips
- A bamboo rack that functions as a guide for growth for the plant
- A postcard with a personal handwritten text of your choice
- Festively wrapped in kraft paper with a beautiful ribbon
The Mandevilla Sundaville Red is easy to take care of, the plant needs almost no tending. For taking optimal care, we have the following tips:
- Remove the plant from the box immediately and give it some water, a plant does not like being locked up.
- Be moderate when providing the plant with water. If too much water is given, the plant will show more yellow leaves. (Once a week if it has not rained is enough!)
- Place the plant in partial sunlight/partial shade. The plant can also be placed in the shade or full sun, but the plant will bloom less abundantly.
- Do not place the plant in the open ground. The soil in the Netherlands can be quite cold and humid and the plant does not handle this very well. It is best to put the plant in a planter.
- The Mandevilla is not hardy, and will die when the frost starts to appear. In the blog ‘Hibernating’, you will read how you can hibernate the plant.
- Beware: the plant contains sticky white sap that could cause skin irritation. We advise wearing gloves and using a pair of old pruning shears when pruning. Watch out for your clothes as well, the sap is not easy to remove.
Extensive nursery tips you can find here in our blog
At Mandevillashop you can buy the Mandevilla Sundaville directly from the nursery. We have many years of experience with the nursing of the variety of Sundavilles. This is one of the most appreciated Mandevilla brands.
Due to the way the Mandevilla is nursed, the plant does not need a lot of tending. For example, the potting soil is mixed with long-acting plant nutrition and attuned to the Mandevilla. This way, the plant does not need more nutrition for the rest of the season.
The Mandevilla’s are Bee Friendly Grown, meaning there is no presence of residue on the plants that can be harmful towards bees and other insects.
Are you looking for more information about the Mandevilla Sundaville? Read our blog about the origin, the growing process and the nursery of the plants. Would you like to stay up to date about the news around the Mandevilla Sundaville? Subscribe to our newsletter below.
Due to the way of cultivation, the Mandevilla requires little care. The potting soil, for example, is mixed with long-acting plant food and is well attuned to the Mandevilla. As a result, the plant no longer needs nutrition for the rest of the season.
Mandevillashop.com offers a 3 months blooming warranty. The warranty period applies from May 1st to October 1st. Find out here how you can make use of the warranty. Beware: the warranty only applies when the nursery tips are followed up on and when the plants are ordered together with the Mandevilla potting soil.