- All products are added to your cart.
Mandevilla White Hanging pot
The Mandevilla (Dipladenia) white is a Mediterranean terrace- and balcony plant with lush trumpet-shaped flowers. From April to the end of October the plant shines with non-stop bloom and growth. The white color creates an elegant ambiance outside. The hanging pot contains a ‘Smart Hang System’ which allows you to hang the pot easily, also against a wall or fence.
- The total height of the plant is 40cm
- The height of the pot is 23cm
- The diameter of the pot is 25cm
- The plant has a minimum of 10 flower buds
Content of the box
- A anthracite plastic pot, easy to re-use
- The plant is equipped with a hanging plant label with nursing tips
- A smart handle by which you can hang the plant on a porch or against a fence
The Mandevilla Dipladenia white is easy to take care of, the plant needs almost no tending. For taking optimal care, we have the following tips:
- Remove the plant from the box immediately and give it some water, a plant does not like being locked up.
- Be moderate when providing the plant with water. If too much water is given, the plant will show more yellow leaves. (Once a week if it has not rained is enough!)
- Place the plant in partial sunlight/partial shade. The plant can also be placed in the shade or full sun, but the plant will bloom less abundantly.
- Do not place the plant in the open ground. The soil in the Netherlands can be quite cold and humid and the plant does not handle this very well. It is best to put the plant in a planter.
- The Mandevilla is not hardy, and will die when the frost starts to appear. In the blog ‘Hibernating’, you will read how you can hibernate the plant.
- Beware: the plant contains sticky white sap that could cause skin irritation. We advise wearing gloves and using a pair of old pruning shears when pruning. Watch out for your clothes as well, the sap is not easy to remove.
Extensive nursery tips you can find here in our blog.
At Mandevillashop you can buy the white Mandevilla Dipladenia directly from the nursery.
Due to the way the Mandevilla is nursed, the plant does not need a lot of tending. For example, the potting soil is mixed with long-acting plant nutrition and attuned to the Mandevilla. This way, the plant does not need more nutrition for the rest of the season.
The Mandevilla’s are Bee Friendly Grown, meaning there is no presence of residue on the plants that can be harmful towards bees and other insects.
Are you looking for more information about the Mandevilla Dipladenia? Read our blog about the origin, the growing process and the nursery of the plants. Would you like to stay up to date about the news around the Mandevilla Dipladenia? Subscribe to our newsletter below.
Mandevillashop.com offers a 3 months blooming warranty. The warranty period applies from May 1stto October 1st. Find out here how you can make use of the warranty. Beware: the warranty only applies when the nursery tips are followed up on and when the plants are ordered together with the Mandevilla potting soil.