- All products are added to your cart.
Mandevilla potting soil + nutrition 20L
This Mandevilla soil with nutrients is the perfect base for your Mandevilla. In our nursery, this potting soil is also used for the cultivation of Mandevilla's. The potting soil is RHP certified, which means that you buy a good and fair product. A guarantee of quality and safety.
In addition, a long-acting manure has been added to the potting soil in the form of Osmocote. These are coated fertilizer granules that slowly release the nutrients throughout the season, so that the Mandevilla does not have to be fertilized during the entire outdoor season. This potting soil is also very suitable for other tub and terrace plants.
By ordering this potting soil together with the Mandevilla, you will receive a 3 months blooming warranty. View the terms on this page.
How much potting soil in a rectangular planter?
Calculate the amount of potting soil needed for a square or rectangular planter:
- Measure the length of the planter in centimeters
- Measure the height of the planter (or till the double floor) in centimeters
- Measure the width of the planter in centimeters
Fill in the abovementioned sizes in the following equation and you will know the amount of litres potting soil that you need:
- length x height x width / 800 = number of litres of potting soil
- measure the diameter (width of the planter from edge to edge) in centimeters
- measure the height of the planter (or till double floor) in centimeters
Fill in the abovementioned sizes in the following equation and you will know the amount of litres potting soil that you need.
- diameter x diameter x height / 1800 = number of liters of potting soil